Indue Appoints New Chief Commercial Officer – 8th November, 2021
Indue Announces New Board Members January 2021 – 11th January, 2021
Indue receives ISO Accreditation for Information Security Management – 1st October, 2020
Indue’s fraud management tool, IBM Safer Payments, wins coveted award– 14th September, 2020
Indue Announces New Chairman: Frank Gullone – 7th September, 2020
Indue’s multi-channel, real time AI fraud solution hits major milestone – 2nd December, 2019
Have a Media Enquiry?
Please complete the following form and we’ll respond as soon as possible.
For more than 50 years, Indue has helped Australian businesses, not-for-profits, governments and startups give their customers new ways to pay. As a market leader in payments, we can help you push the boundaries of what’s possible, to deliver on your business goals.
Indue is regulated by the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA) and is wholly owned by financial institutions, all of which have their heritage in the mutual and credit union sector.
150+ employees across two Australian office locations in Sydney and Brisbane.
- Financial Crime/AML, Sanctions
- Mobile Payments
- BPAY, Direct Entry, Cheques
- Gift & Prepaid Cards
- Credit & Debit Cards
- First Data
- eftpos Payments Australia Limited
- ATM Access Australia Limited
- AusPayNet Credit Union Members Group
- BPAY: Fraud, Management, Marketing, Osko
- AusPayNet: Cyber Security, Fraud, CNP, Digital identity, Open Loop Contactless
- VISA: Client Operations, Risk Executive Council, Operations Support Client Forum, Connect
- eftpos: Disputes and Chargebacks Reference Group, Member Advisory Council, Member Release Forum, Technology Steering Group, Digital Acceptance Reference Group, Member Release Forum — technical change walkthrough
- Fraud Committees: Austrac Analytics, Australasian Card and Risk Council
- NPP: Operating Committee, Security & Standards Subcommittee, Change management Subcommittee, Rules Subcommittee, Fraud Advisory Committee, NPPA Incident Response Group, Operational Forum
Indue is the current card provider for the Cashless Debit Card and Cashless Debit Card account that supports the Australian Government’s Cashless Debit Card program, and provides customer support services to program participants.