So Much More Than a Career
We’re always on the lookout for smart, creative and technically skilled people to work with us, in our Chatswood, NSW or Toowong, Qld locations.
Our offices are all located within close proximity to commercial and retail precincts. This makes them accessible for our staff and clients, and for some of life’s other logistics to be taken care of easily around the working day.
As a member of the Indue team, you’ll enjoy working collaboratively to create innovative solutions that work for our clients’ business needs. You’ll have an inquisitive nature and be an attentive, active listener who’s passionate about client service.
If this sounds like you, browse our list of current positions below.
Current Job Listings
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re seeking a commercially focused individual to initially lead a strategic program of work and join our high performing tight-knit, Project Management team.
As a Senior Project Manager at Indue, you will be supporting professional services engagements with large external clients, building new products in addition to internal Business Change initiatives. The tasks and activities for this role run the full project life-cycle from pre-sales to scoping, initiating, management and delivery into Operations within an IT payments industry context.
The key requirements are working with all relevant stakeholders and ensuring they are informed, engaged and expectations are managed through the course of the project. Responsibilities include stakeholder communication, scope control, budget accountability, supplier management and risk/issue assessment and management.
With the team’s track record for delivering high quality outcomes, you will work within an established project management structure to successfully deliver projects on time and within budget. Projects typically entail the implementation of financial payment product combinations for Card programs, real-time payments and financial crimes initiatives.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- 7+ years experience in a similar role within the financial services and payments industry
- Demonstrated ability to effectively plan, manage and deliver medium to high complexity projects to time, quality and cost criteria
- Demonstrated ability to effectively develop and manage varied client and stakeholder relationships and expectations. This includes the ability to communicate effectively and to influence others.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Intermediate level skills in the day-to-day use of typical Microsoft Office programs (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong Microsoft Project experience
- Specific understanding and experience in delivering payments products (specifically including cards, transactional business and financial crimes products)
- Project Management Professional certification or similar
- Exposure to ITIL or IT Service Management processes in general
- Working knowledge of agile based delivery
- Real time payments experience (NPP, RTGS)
You will join an organisation at the forefront of the Financial Services Industry offering white-labelled, B2B transactional payment products and services including NPP, Direct Entry, BPAY, cards processing for debit, credit, gift and prepaid cards, chequing and financial crimes management.
Indue is dedicated to building positive relationships with clients by delivering positive service experiences, and by being flexible and creative in our ways of thinking.
We offer you a fun work culture with teams in Brisbane and Sydney offices promoting dynamic work practices with exciting plans for the future. We value our people because we know our success depends on them. We demonstrate our Equal Employment Opportunity commitment by attracting, identifying and selecting high quality talent based on merit.
READY TO APPLY?
If you are seeking a new challenge and have the skills and experience outlined above, please submit your resume and cover letter as soon as possible via our advert on seek.com.au or email email@example.com.
No agency enquiries please – only direct candidate applications will be considered.
Please note: Only candidates with full working rights in Australia are eligible to apply for this role.